Kariba Planner is an extensive Activity and Time Management Application allowing for powerful Calendar Management.
The System interacts with the Central Contacts Database allowing for
- Linking of Unlimited Linked Contacts to the Main Contact
- Linking of frequently used External Files
- History tracking of important communications with Contacts
- Recording of the Birthdays of Contacts
- Normal and Recurring Tasks linking to Contacts per User
- Appointments Scheduling
- Messaging – Intranet & Emailing for Out of Office Staff
- Integration of Email communication with Contacts
- The Billing Module allows for extensive Time Recording by User, per Contact and by Activity
- Data Synchronization for Offline Operation
All Tasks & Activities for a Day are summarised on the Today Screen
- Tasks can be Contact and/or Activity linked.
- The original Due Date of a Task is indicated and Tasks can be prioritised.
- A different Inspirational Quote appears at the bottom of the Screen every time the Planner is opened.
- Uncompleted Tasks automatically carries over to the Next Day.
- Completed, Deleted, Moved and Reassigned Tasks appear at the bottom with their relevant Prefixes.
- Task Types have Prefix Identifiers e.g. s *** for Recurring Tasks, # for Birthdays and <<< for History requiring
- Follow-up action.
- The starting times of Appointments for the Day are indicated on the Bottom Left.
|Linked Contacts||Are all the Contact Details of Staff & other Persons associated with the Main Contact,
recorded as Linked Contacts.
|History||This Functionality allows for the recording of discussions and other pertinent Information in the
dealings with a Contact e.g. what was promised in respect of Credit Control.
The entries can be allocated a Date for Follow-up Action and also be re-assigned to another User.
|Memo||Information of a more Static Nature can be recorded under this heading.|
|External Files||Allows for the Linking of frequently used External Files (e.g. Agreements & Control Documents of
Contacts) eliminating the time to find the Files.
|Birthdays||Record the Birthdays of Business & Private Linked Contacts.|
|Email History||All Outgoing & Incoming Mail associated with the Main Contact are archived against the Contact,
if an Email Address is detected in Planner.
Other Standard Functionalities
|Annual Planners||Unlimited Annual Planners can be created to control Leave Scheduling and other Planning
of an Annual nature.
|Messaging||The need for Message Pads are eliminated with the Intranet Messaging System.
Messages can also be Emailed to Out-of-Office Staff.
|Access Control||Access restrictions can be applied at almost every level. Private Contacts are not accessible
to other Users.
|Task Management||Create Recurring Tasks of an Annual, Monthly, Weekly and Daily frequency. Tasks are linked
to Users and can also be Contact & Activity linked. Access Right control whether a User may
Move, Re-Assign or Delete Tasks.
Uncompleted Tasks automatically carry over to the Next Day.
|Billing||The Billing Module allows for extensive Time Recording by User, per Contact and by
Detailed Reporting to measure Productivity by User and Control Totals by Contact for
|Data Syncronization||The Offline Module allows for Data Synchronisation on reconnecting to the Central Server.|
The System can be customized to cater for Industry specific requirements.